Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Resume or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services Blog Signup
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site
Commencement of Service
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
Payment and Refund Policy
Disclaimer : All payments for services at Shikshaknaukri.com have to be made in favour of "Adlite Electricals”. " only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Shikshaknaukri.com. You are informed that under no circumstances will Shikshaknaukri.com be liable for any damage caused in your transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you..
As we keep up high interactions with our clients and provide support to use the services extended at Shikshaknaukri.Com thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. It is expressly stated that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstance.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing and activation immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time cannot serve as a reason for refund or charge back.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to Shikshaknaukri.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company.
Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
Shikshaknaukri reserves the right to block the membership, if member places
Objectionable Contents, including:
Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
Multiple Profiles, including:
Only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
False Contact Information, including:
Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material.
Termination of Service
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights:
If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; Shikshaknaukri also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
Features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We do not use Malware Scanning.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders .
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We sell,trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address,city,town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number, others Resume
We engage in this practice because,:
To the Employer as its a job portal
Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action,
Should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
• The Member is solely responsible for the accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service.
• The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
• The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
• The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
• The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
• This would include the Member's password and Member Username and all activities and transmission performed by the Member at Shikshaknaukri.com.
• The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
• The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
• The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
• In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
• The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
• The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
• The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of Shikshaknaukri.com.
• The Company's liability under this Agreement shall not in any event exceed the total amount of fees and charges paid by the Member to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident that has resulted in the relevant claim.
• The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
• The Company does not warrant that Shikshaknaukri.com or any of the web sites linked to Shikshaknaukri.com be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
• The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through
shikshaknaukri.com . The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or Shikshaknaukri.com or the internet.
• The resume / data fed by the Member can be updated by the Member alone and is solely their liability.
• Shikshaknaukri.com offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / data is fed by the Member.
• It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Member to check the authenticity of all or any response received or information displayed. Shikshaknaukri.com is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
• Shikshaknaukri.Com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer / consultant / organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the Members on the site including prospective employer / consultant / visitor /Member.
• For opted paid services, the services will begin only commence on receipt of payment and post the display, forwarding, emailing of the jobs / resumes the service would be deemed as granted irrespective of the response received.
• Shikshaknaukri.com uses a tested and automated algorithm for forwarding / search however, makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy and suitability.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the PlacementIndia.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Shikshaknaukri.com 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
You are solely responsible for your interactions at Shikshaknaukri.com and Shikshaknaukri.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to Shikshaknaukri.com would be dealt in only territory of Delhi.
All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at New Delhi to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi only.
Blog Terms and Conditions Policy
We don’t believe in censoring opinions, but we reserve the right to remove comments we believe will be offensive to other readers, or qualify as unreasonable ‘trolling’ behavior. Here’s the rest of the small print – the legal ‘terms and conditions’ for using this blog. It’s pretty standard stuff, mostly common sense, but it’s a good idea to read it through anyway…
All content posted or submitted by users of the blog are the views of the author of the contribution, not necessarily the views of SHIKSHAKNAUKRI.COM.
We are not responsible for contributions on the blog, nor for the content of any external sites that may be linked from these pages.
Users of the blog must not post any material that is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of anyone’s privacy.
You mustn’t post anything you don’t own the rights to, or haven’t obtained necessary licenses and /or approvals for first. You mustn’t post anything technically harmful – including viruses, Trojan horses, worms etc.
Users mustn’t impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
We’re entitled to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) if appropriate and in accordance with data protection legislation.
Anything you send or post to this website will be considered non-confidential. By transmitting or posting a contribution to the website you automatically grant us a ‘non-exclusive, perpetual, non-terminable, worldwide, sub licensable, and royalty-free license’ – that just means we can copy and use your contribution in any form and any place that we think will help with our work.
Contributors to discussion websites must have a valid email registered with us at all times. By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate.
If we ask you to register for certain elements of our blog or website, please keep your registration details up-to-date (let us know if you change your email address, for example). We also expect you to keep any user names or passwords confidential to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Let us know right away if you think someone else may have access to your account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
We may terminate your registration at any time, but it would generally only be if you breach the website rules. You won’t be able to re-register with us without our written consent.
While we encourage our supporters to campaign on the issues referred to on our website and blog, please do not imply that you are taking action on behalf of SHIKSHAKNAUKRI.COM. In particular do not state that SHIKSHAKNAUKRI.COM is taking, or proposes or is considering taking, action against individuals or organizations – for example, a boycott of a company’s products.
We may sometimes allow companies to advertise goods and services on our websites. We will not knowingly run an advert that’s untrue, or which relates to goods or services contrary to our objectives, but the appearance of an ad does not mean we endorse the advertiser’s goods or services. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any advertising material or for any advertised product or service.
Please be careful when purchasing anything online – always make sure you’re using a secure connection before making payments. We strongly encourage you to make any appropriate investigations before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third parties.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system from your use (or misuse) of this blog – including downloading or streaming from the website, or from following links to external sites. The material on this website is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows: 1.Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. 2.Comments including profanity will be deleted. 3.Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. 4.Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
1.Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
2.Comments including profanity will be deleted.
3.Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
4.Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
302, 3rd Floor Onkar Building, 4575/15 Aggarwal Road Daryaganj
New Delhi 110002 India